Download the Corporate Learning Network Sponsorship Prospectus
Whether your organization is:
- In the process of developing and deploying more strategic learning and development programs,
- Potentially looking to implement a corporate university,
- Or looking for new technologies to implement into your learning environment,
Corporate Learning Network brings together L&D leaders to network and take away key strategies for success. If you have any questions, please contact Dionne Vaz at Dionne.Mariavaz@iqpc.com or call +1-646-378-6022
Corporate Learning Analytics 2017 is the only event of its kind specifically helping corporate L&D leaders transition from old fashion metrics to more sophisticated analytical methods, to prove and improve the impact of learning. While some executives may be content with a ‘Return on Expectations’ or ‘gut feeling’ approach to measuring the value of learning, elevating the role of L&D requires more careful analysis.
The underlying question to all of this is: Can your training programs prove their effect on employee performance and ultimately organizational success?
If you have a solution that can answer this question, please take a look through the prospectus to see who’s coming, what solutions are being considered and how you can stand out in front of this exclusive delegation.
access to the most active stakeholders
your value and brand ahead of competitors in the marketplace
with our high-level speaker faculty and VIP guests
your value proposition through a thought leadership presentation
your own sponsorship package in order to maximize your company's exposure
- L&D Leaders are increasingly creating a director-level position to handle ‘learning analytics’ or ‘learning operations’ staffed with folks that have more technical backgrounds.
- L&D leaders are increasing sourcing a new LMS or creating custom LMS that have much richer reporting functions, much better administrator interface, and can be incorporated into talent management systems.
- L&D leaders are increasingly hiring outside consults to streamline the end-to end L&D organization, to streamline training programs, identify problem areas and source new learning technology.
- L&D leaders are increasing positioning themselves as internal consultants, to help the organization hire the best candidates, promote the most qualified and develop business capabilities in addition to individual skills.
Understanding the importance of filling the room with the correct audience, our team has already begun contacting the groups spearheading Learning Analytics Strategies in their respective organizations. Below is a sampling of the organizations and job functions of individuals who have attended similar events in the past and who will be invited to attend this year:
Targeted Solutions Currently Being Considered:
- Workforce Analytics
- eLearning Analytics
- Strategic L&D Consulting
- eLearning Consultants
- LRS/xAPI/Advanced LMS
Contact Us Today:
We offer a variety of opportunities to ensure your group is receiving the necessary exposure with this high level audience. Our Sponsorship Prospectus outlines some of these opportunities, but there are a variety of other options we'd be happy to discuss with your group. Give me a call at 646-378-6022 to discuss what you're trying to achieve and we'll outline some of the options and work on tailoring a package to the needs of your group. Keep in mind, this is a very hot topic and many of our opportunities are exclusive to one sponsor so contact us as soon as possible.
To learn more about these and other marketing opportunities
Partnership Marketing Team Lead
Corporate Learning Analytics