Uncovering the Impact of L&D to the Enterprise
Corporate Learning Analytics is back for 2016 with fresh, collective insights on harnessing the newest analytics platforms, capitalizing on the latest in learning evaluation & measurement frameworks, and engaging key L&D stakeholders to steer organizational competitiveness.
Whether you're looking to make a business case for upgrading your learning solutions, benchmark your current learning evaluation framework, or immerse yourself in the burgeoning xAPI/LRS ecosystem, this three-day agenda is packed with interactive workshops, cross-industry panel sessions, and insightful case studies to ensure you can confidently prove and improve the value of your corporate learning investments. Click here to get on the list to receive the agenda.
Chief Learning Officer
State of Tennessee
Director of Learning Division
Director of Learning & Knowledge Management Leader for Benefits Administrat
Director of Training
Applied Industrial Technologies
Senior Talent Measurement Consultant, Metrics that Matter
Senior Manager, Talent Management and Learning Operations (HR)
Senior Director of Talent Management
CEO & Founder
Get up to speed on the latest learning tools, technologies and templates for an adaptive learning evaluation framework
Support the execution of robust learning analytics frameworks in moving the conversation from cost to value with your business leaders
Explore emerging models in leadership development
Strategize with HR to streamline training operations, Elevate the role of business partnerships to drive value within your organization
Set benchmarks to demonstrate the value of your training
Design training that your learners want and your business needs
Who should attend Corporate Learning Analytics 2016?
Learning Analytics is for training and learning professionals focused on the design, development, management, and/or distribution of technologybased learning, performance support, or blended training, including:
- Chief Learning Officers
- Vice Presidents or Directors, Learning & Development
- Vice Presidents or Directors, Training
- Vice Presidents or Directors, Learning Analytics
- Vice Presidents or Directors, Learning Assessment
- Vice Presidents or Directors, Training Effectiveness
- Vice Presidents or Directors, Learning Evaluation
- Vice Presidents or Directors, Training Impact
- Vice Presidents or Directors, Learning Measurement
- Anyone looking for learning analytics solutions-- new tools, technologies, products, services, strategies, and best practices that they can deploy in their organizations right now!