Scott Chamberlain, Sales Enablement Manager at NetApp, discusses measuring channel training success including traditional evaluation methods, demonstrating ROI with SalesForce.com (SFDC), how data changes the business value conversation, and more!
Jennifer Carlson, Supervisor, Learning Analytics at JetBlue University, speaks about common metrics, collaborative data reviews capability building, SVP safety, security, & training, having a research & analysis plan (RAP) and data inventory as well as much more.
Barankewicz Sr. Manager, Learning & Development at Avon, discusses keys to meeting stakeholder expectations, stakeholder analysis, exercises you can implement to create your stakeholder/network map, balanced scorecard approach to define expectations, business case examples, and more.
Andy Whitaker, Consultant at Rustici Software (dba Watershed LRS), presented on learning metrics and discussed a recent survey of CLOs by IDC, how measurement capabilities impact an organization’s perception of L&D, What holds us back, A collection of disconnected systems and applications, the benefits and the future of an L&D environment, and more!
Debra Osborn of Aetna details the company's HR Analytics approach --how they link talent analytics to business and talent strategy, including examples, in this past presentation.
Aligning corporate university outcomes to business strategy and organizational goals - Charlotte Hughes
By aligning business strategy and organizational goals to corporate university outcomes, you'll be able to better understand and implement a performance consulting process that aligns learning with business objectives. Learn how in this past presentation with Charlotte Hughes of Kimberly-Clark
Chantelle Nash, Program Leader, Digital Learning & Engagement at GE, discusses:
- The challenge of building a continual learning mindset
- What we’re learning about our learners
- How we’re shaping the “Brilliant Way”: lessons learned and plans for the future
Andy Webb, Director of Learning and Development at Applied Industrial Technologies, presents on:
- Examining competency models to understand needs and motivations of leadership
- How to recognize fnancial metrics and KPIs to frame your learning program in the language leadership understands
- Utilizing ways to better engage leadership throughout an LRS initiative, and using the data to become usable and utilized in the organization
Scott Schaffer, Global Head of Measurement and Analytics at Ericsson discusses:
- Defining or redefing learning analytics
- Identifying key skill sets that learning analytics leaders need
- Evaluating your organization’s learning analytics maturity
Laurent Balague, CEO & Founder, Formetris discusses:
- Identifying tools to increase the focus of your L&D team on training impact
- Get insight on which measurement methods are the most adapted for soft skill programs
- Determine which evaluation approaches are most suitable in a time of training digitalization and continuous learning
Patti Philips, President & CEO of the ROI Institute, discusses:
- Five levels of evaluation
- Ten steps in the ROI Methodology
- Twelve guiding principles that support process application
- Criteria for selecting program to evaluating to ROI
John Mattox, Managing Consultant, CEB- Now Gartner discusses:
- Begining with a standard, organization-wide defnition of what informal learning is, and what it’s not [i.e., performance support, mentoring, virtual knowledge sharing]
- Implementing a feedback system for teams to evaluate employees’ behavioral growth from informal learning
- Launching a system for employees to document reactions to training interventions as a means to classify their learning experiences